NEED TO SELL BEFORE YOU BUY IN BROGDEN HEIGHTS?
If you need to sell your home before you buy, see what your home is worth using our free home evaluation tool or call (919) 808-2001 to learn more about our expert home selling services.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE BROGDEN HEIGHTS SUBDIVISION
Brogden Heights is a small residential community located just off Highway 157 on the Durham’s north side. Most houses for sale in the Brogden Heights community are older, more established homes with large lot sizes and plenty of mature trees and landscaping. Additional, most homes in Brogden Heights are also one-level ranch-style dwellings, keeping home prices more than reasonable, even for young and first-time home buyers for the perfect starter home in a quite and somewhat secluded neighborhood.
LOCAL SCHOOLS NEAR BROGDEN HEIGHTS HOMES FOR SALE
Looking for which local schools are near homes for sale in the Brogden Heights neighborhood in Durham? Here's a general idea of where many kids go to school who already live in the neighborhood.
WHAT ELSE IS NEAR THE BROGDEN HEIGHTS SUBDIVISION?
- Tokyo Express - 1710 Autumn Ridge, 0.8 miles
- The Dog House - 5279 N. Roxboro Road, 1.1 miles
- Handy Kitchen - 5269 N. Roxboro Road, 1.1 miles
Nearby Coffee Spots
- Starbucks - 3801 Guess Road, 1.7 miles
- Kangaroo Express - 4604 N. Roxboro Road, 2.2 miles
- Starbucks - 4201 N. Roxboro Road
Nearby Grocery Stores
- Food Lion - 5279 N. Roxboro Road, 1.1 miles
- Kroger - 5116 N. Roxboro Road, 1.6 miles
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - 3823 Guess Road, 1.6 miles
CONTINUE YOUR DURHAM, NC HOME SEARCH
Not seeing anything you like in the Brogden Heights neighborhood? Continue searching other Durham homes for sale or call (919) 808-2001 for help with your new home search!