5 Things to Know About The Lynde Condos in Raleigh
The Lynde is one of Raleigh’s newest condo developments, and as you’ll quickly find out, it’s perhaps one of the most desirable projects coming through the development pipeline as well. If you’re still unfamiliar with The Lynde, here are 5 things to know about this one-of-a-kind building….
- The location won’t disappoint. The Lynde is conveniently situated between Dorothea “Lynde” Dix Park, Historic Boylan Heights, and Raleigh’s Warehouse District, providing residents with unbelievable access to many of the city’s hottest restaurants, nightlife, and everything else downtown has to offer.
- The amenities at The Lynde include an expansive rooftop terrace, a fitness center, private parking, and a bike repair station.
- Prices at The Lynde start in the $350,0000s.
- The 14 different floor plans include one, two, and three bedrooms and range anywhere from 720 to 1,367 interior square feet.
- The building consists of 32 total residences and each condo includes a private balcony and premium interior finishes throughout.